This session is over, but you can receive a video recording and handout!
- Complete the registration process
- Class materials will be emailed to you
HBA of F-M Business Management Series
The days of doing deals with a handshake and a smile are fond memories. Your reputation is on the line. Are you accepting too much exposure when you are entering into contracts? Also, learn from Ben Armbrust, Dawson Insurance, Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC Company, about the impact of COVID-19 and the current state of the insurance marketplace.
- Best practices when entering into contracts and negotiations
- General liability – What are some positive and negative impacts of audit procedures, insurance verification with subcontractors and how you are classifying payroll?
- Cyber and employment practice liability claims.
- Insurance marketplace update for Q2/Q3
You asked for it, we’ve got it in this series packed full of takeaways tailored to assist in running your contracting business, save you money and mitigate exposure. Attend all sessions or just one. Instructed by advisors at Dawson Insurance, a Marsh & McLennan Agency, each session builds on the next and they want to hear feedback and your questions to tailor the following. Limited in-person and virtual attendance options available. $15. Lunch provided for in-person attendees. Sessions will be recorded and provided to paid attendees afterward.
- Register for the First Installment: It’s Never Going To Happen To Me…Oh Really! Feeling Lucky? - March 17
- Register for the Second Installment: Trailers, Trucks & Automobiles: Risky For Any Business - May 11 **rescheduled from April 22**
About the Presenter:
Ben Armbrust is a business insurance advisor for Dawson Insurance, a Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC company located in Fargo. He currently holds the Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist (CLCS) designation and is actively pursuing his Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) designation. Ben specializes in construction and real estate development-related risks and is an active participant within those verticals across the Marsh organization. Ben is also an active member of the community and has always been proud to call Fargo-Moorhead home.