Do you know the difference between using helical piers on new builds and remodel projects in the Red River Valley? Hear from Gus Nelson, Ram Jack North/Precision Concrete Cutters during this sponsored lunch session.
Helical piers, also know as anchors or piles, are deep foundation solutions used to secure new foundations or repair existing foundations.
A few topics that will be covered:
• Helical design theory
• Pile capacities
• Difference between push pier and helical pier
• Torque correlation
• Difference in brackets for side load and vertical
• Helical tie back
• International Code Council evaluation
• Lateral support
• Minimum pile spacing helical piers
• Helix configuration and capacity