Due to the spread of COVID-19, NHAB has suspended all travel for their trainers. We will reschedule the fall protection course for later this summer.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but this is in everyone best interest for the health and safety of the trainers and students.
HBA of F-M is hosting a FREE four-hour class for builders, trade partners, supervisors and workers on fall protection. It is made possible through the National Association of Home Builders
, Job-Site Safety Institute
and the Federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
The program focuses on identifying fall hazards in residential construction, as well as providing attendees an understanding of the OSHA fall protection regulations and safe work practices to prevent fall-related injuries and deaths.
Participants in the training course will be able to:
- Recognize common fall hazards in residential construction.
- Identify when fall protection is required.
- Determine which protection system to use for a given fall hazard.
- Understand the key requirements and basic safety practices for each protection system.
- Understand the safety requirements and practices for ladders and scaffolding.